Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fill In The Blanks

Come on, guys! Let's all be honest here. It's so easy to ------ ------!
We can have them ------out of the ------of our ------.
If I really wanted to, I could easily ------ ------ with ------. He's already allowed ------ to ------ his ------.
Among the ------ of you, I really want to ------ -------!


Am amused by the liberating effects of alcohol. HAHAHA! Watching your friends can be really amusing. I wish I had it all on video.

26 August 2006 is officially named LET'S ALL BE HONEST DAY!

I guess the chardonnay called Broken Shackle did its part.

6 comments:

malatemail said...

hahaha! ok ang entry mo... rated GP pa rin!

mcsister said...

Parang I was there din... I could answer the blanks!

Congrats on activating the comments function. Your next mission is to upload images. I can help...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad there wasn't any video!

mcsister said...

Come on guys! Let's all be honest here. It's so easy to DANCE LAMBADA
We can have them SPITTING out of the WINDOW of our CARS.
If I really wanted to, I could easily MAKE OUT with JOHN (Cusack). He's already allowed ME to WATCH his MOVIES.
Among the THREE of you, I really want to PLUCK ALDO.

Omar, do I wing the prize?

Omar said...

Galing! Very wholesome!!
You win a prize. A bottle of Broken Shackle.

Kiko said...

Hahahahah! Love it!!